This presentation was recorded live on August 22, 2020 at Villeneuve Airport in Alberta.
This training meets Transport Canada currency requirements as per CARS 421.05 (2), provided the program is viewed and the quiz is completed by November 21, 2020. The pass mark for the quiz is 80%.
Instructions for taking the quiz:
- Click the “Take the Quiz” button below
- Select Free membership button*
- Input your information and click “Sign Up”
- Select “Login” from the next screen
- From the Member Dashboard select the Pilot Recurrent Training Quiz
- Click “Take This Course” on the enrolment page and then select the quiz again
- Take the quiz – don’t forget to enter your pilot license number
- Screenshot or print your certificate for your records (it is not required) – you will also receive an email with your score
*Signup is required for accurate reporting to Transport Canada – you will not be placed on an email list and no other obligations are required.
For more information on topics covered at the seminar please visit the websites below.
|NAV Canada – ADS-B|
NAV Canada – Red Deer
|Transport Safety Board of Canada|
|Transport Canada – Airmanship|