“We love to read it!”
Our favourite books on organizational culture change, challenging racism, and confronting issues surrounding DEI.
- Dancing on Live Embers: Challenging Racism in Organizations – Tina Lopez and barb Thomas
- The Fearless Organization: Creating Psychological Safety in the Workplace for Learning, Innovation, and Growth – Amy C. Edmondson
- For the Love of Men – Liz Plank
- The Ones We Let Down: Toxic Leadership Culture and Gender Integration in the Canadian Forces – Charlotte Duval-Lantoine
- Hood Feminism – Mikki Kendall
- White Fragility – Robin DiAngelo
- How to be Antiracist – Ibram X. Kendi
- Biased: Uncovering the Hidden Prejudice that Shapes what we see, think and do. – Jennifer L. Eberhardt, PhD
- Dare to Lead – Brene Brown
- Daring Greatly – Brene Brown
“We love to hear it!”
Our favourite podcasts that tackle DEI issues from an intersectional lens.
- Pod Save the People – “Activism, Social Justice, Culture, Politics”
- The Man Enough Podcast
- Code Switch
- Unlocking Us – Brene Brown
“We love to see it!”
Our favourite websites that cover topics related to DEI, LGBTQ+, gender inclusion and culture change.
If you are interested in a partnership with Allies in the Workplace to bring your initiatives or educational programs to our organizations, please reach out to one of the team members.
Resources for download
Our content here such as the terminology sheets.